Monday, September 20, 2010

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week.  Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.
My mailbox was pretty lonely this week until I received this....
I received it on Friday and was thrilled because I had won it from a Twitter contest.  I had to be the 222nd tweet to win.  To anyone who follows me on Twitter - sorry for the spam-like behaviour.  I will try to restrain myself more but HELLO??  It's a signed copy!!  Thank you to Life After Twilight for this giveaway!  BTW, did I mention that we'll be heading to the Smart Chicks Kick it Tour this Saturday (wwheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!) and Ms. De la Cruz will be there?  Can't wait!

The next lovely item in my mailbox this week was
I am really enjoying it but I haven't been able to dedicate the same block of time as I was for Mockingjay.  I just started taking 2 online courses last week and I'm having a bit of a rough go at juggling 2 jobs, 2 courses and a toddler.  I'll work through it though.  At least I have it on a 3 week loan.  :D 

What's in your mailbox this week?
p.s. Did you check out my Friday Finds this week?  I'm so excited that Cassie Clare and Holly Black are coming to Toronto!!

No comments:

Post a Comment