Monday, January 17, 2011

In my Mailbox - January 17

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week. Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.

OMG...the library gods were good to me this week. Maybe a little too good. Awhile back I put most of my holds on suspension and it seems that they have all caught up to me now. I'm in the middle of reading about 4 books at once. Hope I can burn through some of these to post about soon! Here we go!!



p.s.
For any of you CPL girls (and you know who you are) who are interested in reading one of these and doing a guest blog post, please let me know! Catch you later! I've got some reading to do!!

2 comments:

  1. The Dark Divine is fabulous!

    Also YAY for Heist Society and Bright Young Things and Everlasting, and welllll pretty much all of those books.

    Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heist society is one of my favorite books ever. It was actually in my IMM post this week also!

    ReplyDelete