Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (May 11) - double header

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating or books that are in our TBR pile.  This week there are two “can’t-wait-to-read” selections


I really enjoyed Jennifer Brown's Hate List last year.  It is full of angst and is emotional and the characters will drag you back and forth with their issues.  Lots of drama but oh such a good read.  I am eager to read anything else that Ms Brown brings to the table.




Am I crazy or was there another cover for this originally?  I mean, don't get me wrong, this is a beauty but wasn't there another cover?!  Either way, they were both gorgeous.  Can't wait to read it!

1 comment:

  1. You're not crazy! The Die For Me cover was something different but it got changed a few months ago to sort of match more similarly with the UK one since the publisher liked it more than the original US cover, I guess. I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on a copy of it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete