Monday, June 27, 2011

In my mailbox - June 27th

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren (http://www.thestorysiren.com) in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week.  Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.

Last week I received these titles from the library. I had heard about The Ghost and the Goth for quite a long time but I have yet to read it.  I've also been itching to read Everlasting since it is in the last of the series by Alyson Noel.  However, I am also reading Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead right now.  I love the story but it's nearly 600 pages long...hmmm....how many novels can one logically read at once before all of the plotlines start to cross-over and you get characters and settings mixed up?

What's in your mailbox?





No comments:

Post a Comment