Monday, October 31, 2011

In My Mailbox - October 31st



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week.  Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.

I have 3 titles that I received this week.  Two are ARCs and the third is from the library.  This week I received - 

I have heard great things about Liesl and Po.  Lauren Oliver is one of my favourite authors so I'm really looking forward to this one.  Shatter Me looks interesting but to be honest, I haven't heard much buzz yet.  Stunning cover though...and you know what a cover snob I am!


I started reading Sacrifice, (sequel to Crave by Laura Burns and Melinda Metz) from NetGalley awhile ago but it expired before I was able to finish the book.  Don't you hate it when that happens?

Just a reminder...win a copy of DESTINED, the latest of the House of Night series!

Happy Halloween everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment