Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Follow - January 13



Friday Follow is a blog hop that was started by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we wil answer! This is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and interact.

This week’s question –

Question of the Week: Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.

Ok, this is where I show my age a bit.  I will listen to a great variety of music.  My favourite station on Sirius radio in the car is the adult contemporary one, but my ipod runs the gamut from classical to contemporary and just about everything in between (except rap - I haven't yet found any that I like).  I'm a huge fan of Keane - just love their stuff - but I also like Josh Groban and Michael Buble.  Then I love Daughtry and Nickelback, but also Il Divo and don't forget Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd and Russell Watson and the Backstreet Boys.  See what I mean? I like to think that I'm a fan of good music regardless of genre - same as my book reading.  Who do you listen to?


Welcome to the Paperback Princesses! Make yourself at home, take a look around our blog and let us know what you think in the comments section. We would love to hear what you have to say about our posts. We often try to comment on your comments as well so feel free to start a conversation! Since there are two of us running the show, we always have a variety of titles and event postings. Be sure to check out our own personal meme page. Check out Fantastic Fairytales, Let's Hear it for the Boys, In Case you Missed it and a few others. We try to not only focus on new YA books but also great titles from the past.

5 comments:

  1. Michael Buble has a great voice! New follower :)
    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Keane as well! Although "Somewhere Only We Know" reminds me of the Winnie the Pooh movie now :-)

    New follower! Check out mine!

    http://amidnightsummersread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Love Keane. I think I saw something saying that he's finishing up a new album.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I'm 17 but I love Keane, Michael Buble, Daughtry and Nickelback. Admittedly my mum however is a fan of Il Divo:P

    Great picks, new follower:D

    Fran
    BookChowDown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Backstreet Back, ALRIGHT! who doesn't love backstreet boys? they should go back to Jupiter who ever they are! Nickelback is one of those musicians that I love EVERY song by<3<3<3 even Chris daughtry!!! They are boy so talented<3 Great list! (but I love rap also! haha)

    My TGIF & FF ((:
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete