Monday, February 13, 2012

In My Mailbox February 13th


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week. Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store


When I got this book at work the other day, I looked at it and had absolutely no recollection of ordering it.  However, having read the blurb I am now looking forward to it.  Not sure how I missed it when it came out in July 2010?

Then today I got all of these:









.So I know that technically you can never have too much of a good thing, but all of these at once and only for 3 weeks?  I need help.  Which one would you read first?

2 comments:

  1. The only one on that list that I've read is The Girl in the Steel Corset and I absolutely adored it, so in my, admittedly biased opinion I would read that one first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhh!!! I wanted to read Unleashed so I think you should move that one to the bottom of the pile. :P Plus I have the ARC of Shatter Me....just sayin'....

    ReplyDelete