Friday, November 30, 2012

Follow Friday - November 30


Friday Follow is a blog hop that was started by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we wil answer!  This is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and interact. 

This week’s question – 

Q: Activity! Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy.



First of all, if you follow this blog, you must know that I am a big fan of the Mortal Instruments series.  Even though Jamie Campbell Bower was cast as Jace, my to-die-for book crush will always look a   little more like hottie Alex Pettyfer...sigh...


Welcome to the Paperback Princesses! Make yourself at home, take a look around our blog and let us know what you think in the comments section. We would love to hear what you have to say about our posts. We often try to comment on your comments as well so feel free to start a conversation! Since there are two of us running the show, we always have a variety of titles and event postings. Be sure to check out our own personal meme page. Check out Fantastic Fairytales, Let's Hear it for the Boys, In Case you Missed it and a few others. We try to not only focus on new YA books but also great titles from the past.





7 comments:

  1. I wasn't a huge fan of Jamie Campbell, but I think he got Jace right! When I look at the trailer, he definitely gives me the vibes from Jace :)

    FF - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed!! One hundred thousand percent...Alex Pettyfer will always be Jace in my mind.

    Although to be honest, Alex Pettyfer has ended up as Four in I Am Number 4, Four from Divergent, Prince Maxon in The Selection, Max from The Pledge...you get my drift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Alex would have been a perfect Jace!

    Old follower hoppin' through!

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I picture Jace looking like Alex Pettyfer because the cover model on City of Bones sort of resembles him. Don't you think? Alex is definitely good looking, but I am pretty excited, based on the trailer, about JCB as Jace. He looks like he understands the character of Jace. But it is too early to know, I guess. We'll find out in August!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, from a new follower!

    Yet another new series for my TBR pile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alex Pettyfer would make a great Jace. Loved him in Beastly.

    New follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is just gorgeous~~~ I just love it~ Hope you are having a great weekend!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete