Saturday, December 8, 2012

Gleeking out


Its been awhile since I last wrote about one of my favourite shows.  I've actually been falling behind (yeah, work gets in the way) so I recently had a mini Glee marathon with my PVR and watched the last 3 episodes.  I'm curious to hear what everyone else thinks of this new season without Rachel and Finn as the main characters.  As much as I love this show, its missing a bit of the magic that it held in seasons 2 and 3.  I like the new characters but I don't love them the same way as the original cast members.  Here are my favourite songs from the past few episodes....notice there is a heavy dose of the Warblers.  What can I say, who doesn't love hot guys in uniforms?   Enjoy!








3 comments:

  1. Last week's episode where they competed in Sectionals and had Thanksgiving was one of my favorite episodes EVER. I just loved all the music in that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still a few episodes behind that I have to catch up on. I'll need to watch out for that one.

      Delete
  2. I love Glee! I think I'd like to marry a Warbler....

    ReplyDelete