Thursday, August 15, 2013

Quest for the Librarian Lego Mini



Ever get obsessed about something?  I find that I do it quite often...especially when it is book or library-related.  My latest obsession is finding one of the newest Lego minifigures in the 10 series - The librarian.  She looks a little bit like Hermione with lipstick but that's ok.  There is a special place for her waiting on my desk...as soon as I can find one.  I pick up a pack (or two) every time I visit Chapters....

Here's hoping I don't buy up a box before I find one....

- Christinabean

p.s.
Are you wondering why there isn't a book review here?
Oh, that's because I have a full-time job and it is cutting into my reading time.  :)


1 comment:

  1. Owww... I want one too!!! So cute. Hope you get to read some more soon!

    ReplyDelete