Friday, September 13, 2013

Follow Friday


Friday Follow is a blog hop that was started by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we will answer!  This is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and interact. 
This week’s question –

Parajunkee is taking a little break so I thought I would do my own little question and pose it to you, our readers...

Is there a bookie place that you would like to visit?  It can be either real AND/OR fictional.

In our world, I would love to visit the Strand bookstore in New York.  I have been dying to go to BEA for about 3 years now and I have heard so many great things about this particular bookstore.  Who wouldn't want to get lost in 18 miles of new, used and rare books?


As for a bookie place I would like to visit that is fictional...I would love to see the library at Hogwarts from Harry Potter.

Lovely, isn't it?
So tell us, where would you like to go?

Please don't forget to enter our giveaway.  We have a SIGNED COPY of Omens by Kelley Armstrong up for grabs for anyone in Canada or the USA.  If you agree to pay for postage, you can enter from an international location.  Click the link to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment