Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Follow - September 26



Friday Follow is a blog hop that was started by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we will answer!  This is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and interact. 
This week’s question –

Question of the Week: Book character(s) you'd like to see with their own Twitter page - Suggested byA Great Read
One of my favorite characters is Jace from Mortal Instruments.  He makes me laugh outloud.  Although, so does Simon (just because he is SO geeky).  I would love to see their tweets. Another character I would like to see tweet is Calaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass.  I'm sure she would have some interesting things to say about her occupation as an assassin....

- Christinabean


Welcome to the Paperback Princesses! Make yourself at home, take a look around our blog and let us know what you think in the comments section. We would love to hear what you have to say about our posts. We often try to comment on your comments as well so feel free to start a conversation! Since there are two of us running the show, we always have a variety of titles and event postings. Be sure to check out our own personal meme page. Check out Fantastic Fairytales, Let's Hear it for the Boys, In Case you Missed it and a few others. We try to not only focus on new YA books but also great titles from the past.



3 comments:

  1. I think it would be great if Jace had a twitter page too. I didn't think of him offhand, but he really is a good choice. I hate to say it, but I was just never all that interested in Simon. I haven't read Throne of Glass, but I keep hearing about it. I'll have to check it out. old follower :-)
    My F&F. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, stopping by for FF - I'm really enjoying the suggestions for this week's question. Lots of fun. New follower
    Landi @ABookGeek
    http://abookgeek-llm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen a lot of jace today, but I can't blame anyone. He could keep us all entertained for sure!! I need to get around to the Throne of Glass series!!

    Old Follower!!

    I have LOTS of giveaways on my blog!! I have 10 different ones going that end soon! Head on over and click on my sidebar to the giveaways going on! Get your entries in before it's too late!!

    My FF

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete