Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday - All Fall Down by Ally Carter

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine,  that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating or books that are in our TBR pile.  This week’s “can’t-wait-to-read” selection is
 
 
Summary (by Goodreads)
 
Grace can best be described as a daredevil, an Army brat, and a rebel. She is also the only granddaughter of perhaps the most powerful ambassador in the world and Grace has spent every summer of her childhood running across the roofs of Embassy Row.

Now, at age sixteen, she's come back to stay - in order to solve the mystery of her mother's death. In the process, she uncovers an international conspiracy of unsettling proportions, and must choose her friends and watch her foes carefully if she and the world are to be saved.
 
I love a good mystery...and although I haven't finished up my series wit Ally Carter, I have usually enjoyed her story-telling and sense of humor!  Looking forward to see how this one turns out!


1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately I didn't like this one :(

    I have a blog as well, if you want to stop by I'd appreciate it so much! It's both in Italian and in English :3 -> http://frannieinthepages.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete