Monday, February 23, 2015

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking the Shelves allows us to share the books we have added to our collections - physical, virtual, borrowed, bought or received

This week I got: 


Summary (by Goodreads)

The poverty stricken Reds are commoners, living under the rule of the Silvers, elite warriors with god-like powers.

To Mare Barrow, a 17-year-old Red girl from The Stilts, it looks like nothing will ever change.

Mare finds herself working in the Silver Palace, at the centre of
those she hates the most. She quickly discovers that, despite her red blood, she possesses a deadly power of her own. One that threatens to destroy Silver control.

But power is a dangerous game. And in this world divided by blood, who will win?
 

With so many books to read, it is hard to choose which title to read next but Red Queen caught my eye when I started to get bombed with tweets about the book....curiosity makes me read.  Look for my review shortly!

- Christinabean

3 comments:

  1. YES! I have been wanting this for way too long, gonna have to pick up a copy. Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Red Queen! I hope you enjoy it as well!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete