Friday, February 26, 2016

TGIF


Welcome to TGIF!

We used to do a meme on Fridays called Follow Fridays led by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read but that has changed in 2016.  So now I am initiating a new meme for us called TGIF to tell you about book-related or interesting things that we have come across over the week.

If you have something to add or want to start your own TGIF follow, please include us and link back in your intro.  Feel free to leave your posts in the comments so we too can check out the booky things you have found throughout the week!

HARRY POTTER IS COMING!!



I am SO EXCITED about this!

So another Harry Potter title is coming out and will be released July 31/16.  If you are Canadian and pre-ordering on the Indigo site, you can get a bonus of 1000 plum points if you order before May 31st!

Here's the summary -

It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn’t much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband, and father of three school-age children.

While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes darkness comes from unexpected places.
 

2 comments:

  1. I am unfortunately one of those people who hasn't read the HP series... *eep* BUT, I have watched the movies and I loved it! I'm glad a new book's gonna be released. I'm pretty sure every Potterhead's dying to get the book in their hands before the final cover's even shown yet. xD I might try it out though, even when I haven't read the other books yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is soaring! I was just rearranging my bookshelf and was caressing all of my HP books. So excited to add to my collection!

    ReplyDelete