Monday, July 30, 2012

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking the Shelves allows us to share the books we have added to our collections - physical, virtual, borrowed, bought or received. 

This week I decided to load up my e-reader with a few titles from my TBR list.  I'm really trying hard not to purchase anything until I get through some of the books I already have or those that are currently on my TBR list.  Of course that does not include Endlessly by Kiersten White.  Hey, a girl's gotta complete her trilogy, doesn't she?  Here's what I snagged from our local library - 




All super happy titles.  Haha!  Guess most people are taking lighter summer reads from the public library?



2 comments:

  1. The Death Cure was a great book and a really good way to end the trilogy. I've got Matched on my tbr list for this week, can't wait to start this series!

    SJ
    http://anonbookslut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blood Read Road -- my favorite! Haven't read the other two, but they're on the list

    ReplyDelete