Friday, November 8, 2013

Follow Friday - November 8


Friday Follow is a blog hop that was started by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we will answer!  This is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and interact. 
This week’s question – 

Vlog Contest! Vlog about why you want to be next weeks feature! If you are too shy to put yourself on camera – tell us why you are sooo shy.

Augh!  Parajunkee....you're killing me!!  Creating a vlog terrifies me.  I have enough issues getting my picture taken.  I wouldn't say I'm shy....I just like to be a little more visually anonymous than some of our other fellow bloggers....
 - Christinabean

Welcome to the Paperback Princesses! Make yourself at home, take a look around our blog and let us know what you think in the comments section. We would love to hear what you have to say about our posts. We often try to comment on your comments as well so feel free to start a conversation! Since there are two of us running the show, we always have a variety of titles and event postings. Be sure to check out our own personal meme page. Check out Fantastic Fairytales, Let's Hear it for the Boys, In Case you Missed it and a few others. We try to not only focus on new YA books but also great titles from the past.

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, no vlog on my blog either... Old Bloglovin follower.

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visually anonymous, that's cute. I made a video... It's pretty goofy. New Bloglovin' follower.
    My Video

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like being on cam much either. New follower via bloglovin. Have a great weekend.

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/?p=2155

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate being on cam but this was kinda fun. ;) First and last, but fun. lol

    New Follower!

    Here's my Vlog Entry!

    Melissa @Stalked! Reviews by Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I criticize myself too, but was like, hey, what the heck. :) Have a great weekend!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Princesses, Roxy here, and I'm a new Bloglovin' follower! I love the look of your blog, and I'll definitely check out your memes!

    ReplyDelete